Welcome to the Blog!

The blog for information on making money playing Poker, with my progress from Poker oblivion to a known name, reviews, strategy, information and never looked at before facts of the Poker world.

What Style Are You?

Wednesday 30 January 2008

What Is This Place!?


Well, this is my journey from the poker oblivion to being a real success (erm, hopefully!). I'm going to be talking about big hands I played, with thorough analysis of the hand, including the mistakes I made, and where I picked up or missed information my opponent was "trying" to give me. I will also be discussing the "real" money makers in the poker world, including player information, as well as the real earners (Online Poker Softwares and Card Rooms), with reviews as often as possible. This really will be the only place for poker players aiming to improve their game, and information on where the big time starts. If you want to watch me in action, I will be regularly playing on Full Tilt (PerfectionD), as well as other software in order to give you guys the full low-down on the best ways of making money playing Poker.

No comments: