Welcome to the Blog!

The blog for information on making money playing Poker, with my progress from Poker oblivion to a known name, reviews, strategy, information and never looked at before facts of the Poker world.

What Style Are You?

Monday 11 February 2008

If Pro's Were THAT Smart.....They'd Tell Us To Play Higher Limits, Surely!

Sometimes “pro” doesn’t exactly mean smart! Of course by this post, I’m only half serious, but I still thought I’d point it out. When all the pro’s write their books, or hand out a “pro tip” in the adverts between poker programs, why o’ why do they always say “only play at limits you feel comfortable” or (my personal favourite from Gus Hansen) “stick with the Aces and the Kings, the rest is for the pro’s” LOL. Surely if we all did that, there would be no such thing as a “fish”. I thought the point of fishing was to throw out some bait, and wait for it to bite. If I ever get to the stage of what I’ll dub “commercial pro” you’ll see me saying, “the only way to win big, is to play big!”, I’ll become the most successful poker player of all time!

No comments: